Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Simplify Your Work Life

Yesterday I got Simplify Your Work Life from Bookins and I finished reading it this afternoon (a bit of skimming over the financial planning section, because I feel like we've got that taken care of pretty well and it was not new information). As other reviewers noted on Amazon, it is definitely geared toward white collar, executive types (i.e. "shut the door to your office and take a nap" and "train your assistant to read magazines for you and highlight the important things." Um. Suuure.) Anyway, it did have good reminders about doing the important things and not getting bogged down in the little things that don't matter in the long run. A few other good suggestions too that I may share when I have more time to do so (or may never share, which is most likely!)

No comments: